Thanks for visiting TODAYFARER.COM.
Copyright ©DEEPAK BHANA and ©TODAYFARER, 2018.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Deepak Bhana / TODAYFARER is strictly prohibited. Short excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given TODAYFARER with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Terms and Conditions
The content of this website is based on our own experiences and opinions, and does not constitute professional advice. We will always attempt to provide the best and most accurate information possible, but you are responsible for your own actions. We will not be held liable for anything that happens to you from the use of this information.
We will not sell or distribute your email address to third parties.
We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission.
The ‘easy to remember’ version:
1. Don’t steal our original content on this website. You are welcome to use a short excerpt, provided you give credit to this website.
2. We hate spam. So we won’t spam you, or pass your information to third parties.
3. We hate spam! So don’t spam us, or spam our comments.
4. We like sharing information, experiences and opinions. But we are not responsible for decisions you may make, or actions you take.
A word of advice:
Protect yourself – don’t include personal details in blog comments. We cannot be held accountable for how these details are used by a third party.
TODAYFARER is powered by WordPress.
TRAVEL LOVE IS FOR EVERY DAY. LIKE TODAY!
This site is about being inspired by what’s real out there, on journeys that matter to you.
We’re a normal working family, not endless wayfarers or travel agents! We love exploring; in our daily daydreams, and on our trips.
Maybe you’re a ‘todayfarer’ too.
- VIDEO: Glimpses of authentic Morocco travel
- Moroccan food you’ll always remember: Our 6 best
- Visiting Morocco with kids! 12 important things they don’t tell you (part 2)
- Visiting Morocco with kids! 12 important things they don’t tell you (part 1)
- The Telouet kasbah in Morocco: photos of ancient grandeur