VIDEO: Glimpses of authentic Morocco travel
Sure, Morocco is definitely about ancient kasbahs, exotic markets, charming riads… But the real Morocco surrounds these experiences. Morocco is also rugged landscapes, long distance road travel, bustling (and run-down!)…
Visiting Morocco with kids! 12 important things they don’t tell you (part 2)
This is part 2 of our story about travelling in Morocco with kids – and some of the challenges we observed and dealt with for ourselves. We travelled between towns…
Visiting Morocco with kids! 12 important things they don’t tell you (part 1)
Once you decide to visit Morocco with kids, the amount of planning goes up tenfold! Travelling in Morocco will be exotic, enthralling, exhilarating… especially with children. But with kids, there…
The Telouet kasbah in Morocco: photos of ancient grandeur
The Telouet kasbah (Kasbah du Pacha el Glaoui) deserves a special mention in any guidebook. Yet we were lucky to hear about it just one day before we experienced it….
TRAVEL LOVE IS FOR EVERY DAY. LIKE TODAY!
This site is about being inspired by what’s real out there, on journeys that matter to you.
We’re a normal working family, not endless wayfarers or travel agents! We love exploring; in our daily daydreams, and on our trips.
Maybe you’re a ‘todayfarer’ too.
- Carnarvon Gorge with kids – 7 reasons some people don’t visit, but you should
- VIDEO: Glimpses of authentic Morocco travel
- Moroccan food you’ll always remember: Our 6 best
- Visiting Morocco with kids! 12 important things they don’t tell you (part 2)
- Visiting Morocco with kids! 12 important things they don’t tell you (part 1)