Breakfast traders in the side streets of Hanoi – photo essay
Good morning, Vietnam. 5.54am. Just before dawn in an average Hanoi neighbourhood, a cafe shopkeeper starts firing up his barbecue. His customers are also his neighbours; the motorbikes and scooters…
todayfarer 0 1 min read
TRAVEL LOVE IS FOR EVERY DAY. LIKE TODAY!
This site is about being inspired by what’s real out there, on journeys that matter to you.
We’re a normal working family, not endless wayfarers or travel agents! We love exploring; in our daily daydreams, and on our trips.
Todayfarer gives you our travels, photos, views, and tips for getting more out of your own authentic, positive world experiences.
Maybe you’re a ‘todayfarer’ too.
- Carnarvon Gorge with kids – 7 reasons some people don’t visit, but you should
- VIDEO: Glimpses of authentic Morocco travel
- Moroccan food you’ll always remember: Our 6 best
- Visiting Morocco with kids! 12 important things they don’t tell you (part 2)
- Visiting Morocco with kids! 12 important things they don’t tell you (part 1)
Follow and share for more – new places, new stories, same travel love...